Who we are
Suggested text: our website address is: https://skinguards.eu.
To shop with us
In order to shop at www.SkinGuards.eu, you must at least provide:
- Mail address
- Telephone/mobile number
The above data will be stored with information on which goods you have purchased for 5 years from the end of the financial year to which the information relates, in accordance with Section 10 of the Bookkeeping Act, after which the information will be deleted.
The collection of personal customer data on www.SkinGuards.eu is done within the framework of existing legislation and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Smartiie collects information from users from five sources:
- From cookies when you visit our websites, such as IP address, country, pages viewed, categories viewed, brands viewed, interaction/clicks and searches.
- From purchases, such as demographic data, email address, payment details, items, order amount, brands and frequency. Including transactional emails, e.g. order confirmation, shipping confirmation and refund confirmation.
- From user behaviour and engagement in the sent communication (e-mail, SMS, direct mail or telephone), e.g. open rate, click rate and time spent reading e-mails, sender domain and type of e-mail client.
- From users who provide information about themselves.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
- Commitments. To fulfill our obligation to you as a customer or user of our service.
- Customer Service. To provide customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions related to your order or previous orders, correct errors and guide the customer.
- Marketing. To show inspiration, product offers/services and personal recommendations via web, email, SMS, direct mail, telephone and via third party marketing.
- Customer experience. To improve the customer experience when interacting with us, such as personalising your experience on www.SkinGuards.eu, developing new features, services and products. This also includes administering, protecting, operating and maintaining our website, system administration and security and consenting to aggregate statistics about site usage, purchases and to improve understanding of our customers' preferences.
- Legislation. To comply with applicable legislation.
- Personalisation of products through SkinGuards. When you as a customer choose a personal design for a product, it will be transferred to the selected product after you have placed your order. Thereafter, the customer's personalised design will not be available or stored anywhere.
www.SkinGuards.eu does not use profiling.
Data retention period
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or other legitimate business purposes.
In the event that the customer breaches any of the obligations under these terms and conditions of sale and delivery, SkinGuards may suspend or restrict your use of the SkinGuards website and orders may not be placed.
The following, inter alia, shall be considered to be a material breach
- Customer provides false information regarding name, address, e-mail address, telephone number
- The customer harasses SkinGuards, our employees or our customers
SkinGuards further reserves the right to prevent or restrict the customer's future use of the website www.SkinGuards.eu, alternatively charge the customer for return shipping in cases where SkinGuards deems that the customer has misused his account or returned goods, alternatively engaged in a purchase behavior or utilized free return in a way that exceeds normal use and imposes or risks imposing costs, risks or liabilities on SkinGuards. When questions arise regarding the possible suspension/limitation or charging of return freight costs, SkinGuards reserves the right, through the above provision, to take into account past events and the particular circumstances of the case at hand. SkinGuards may choose to disregard past incidents and act in the manner we deem most appropriate.
Access to justice
Hvis du vil klage over dit køb, skal du rette henvendelse til firstname.lastname@example.org eller på telefon +45 2614 1591. Hvis det ikke lykkes os at finde en tilfredsstillende løsning, kan du, såfremt betingelserne herfor er opfyldt, indgive en klage til Forbrugerklagenævnet. Hvis du vil klage over vores behandling af persondata, kan du klage til Datatilsynet i Danmark.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The purchase of goods on www.SkinGuards.eu is subject to Danish law.
Any dispute shall be settled by the ordinary Danish courts.
Access to data and modification, updating or removal of data
As a customer, you have the right to access your collected data categories (Articles 15, 16 and 17) and you can object to the recording under the relevant rules of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Upon appropriate request, we will update, amend or remove personal data under our control, subject to any breach of law.
We may refuse requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, development of a new system or substantial modification of existing processes) or affect the personal data of other individuals. All requests in this regard should be addressed directly to Customer Service via email to. email@example.com.
Essen 17 – 6000 Kolding
Tlf. +45 2614 1591